The PiMag® Water Set includes one each of the PiMag Waterfall and the PiMag Sport Bottle to help ensure that you have healthy, filtered water wherever you live and work as well as when you're on-the-go. Both stationary and portable water filters are designed to produce water with added minerals in a pH range of 8.5-9.5. PiMag water is alkaline, helping to maintain health by reducing excess acidity.
PiMag® Sport Bottle
The average retail price of popular bottled water products, based on a national price survey, equals $2 - $5 per gallon. PiMag water costs only a few cents per gallon. Why pay for expensive bottled water, when PiMag water costs less and is better? The PiMag® Sport Bottle is the clean, economical and intelligent alternative to commercially bottled water.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The PiMag Sport Bottle features a unique, patented (U.S. Patent #8439205) microfilter that meets or exceeds internationally recognized filtration standards.
• PiMag Water Technology adds natural minerals and adjusts pH value to 8.5-9.5 range (alkaline) to help counterbalance a largely acidic modern environment. Corrosion-protected magnets produce a magnetic field surrounding the direction of water flow to reduce sediment agglomeration.
• Alkaline water decreases oxidation-reduction potential, or ORP. A decrease in ORP can help offset the oxidizing effect of free radicals.
• The Sport Bottle is environmentally responsible in many ways: the biodegradable bottle shell (containing no BPA or other potentially harmful compounds) eventually breaks down into natural soil nutrients.
• Filter components are replaceable, to extend the life of the bottle, further reducing the impact on landfill waste caused by disposable water bottles.
You can enjoy clean, filtered and enhanced drinking water for a fraction of what bottled water costs. Because the PiMag Waterfall works without electricity or plumbing, it can be used in any location. Some products on the market using similar filtration technology claim to be equivalent to the PiMag Waterfall but do not perform at a comparable level and fail to meet accepted filtration test standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Filter Specifications:
NSF Standard 42—Reduction of chlorine, chloramine, taste and odor
NSF Standard 53—Reduction of mercury , VOCs
NSF Standard 372—Lead compliance
• A regulated acid/alkaline (pH) balance is essential for maintaining health, but a typical modern diet and lifestyle can lead to excess acidity. Ordinary water from a household tap, well or bottle is also often acidic. The PiMag Waterfall is designed to produce water with added minerals, in a pH range of 8.5-9.5.
• Ionized water decreases oxidation-reduction potential. A high ORP contributes to unwanted oxidative decomposition. Ionized PiMag water from the Waterfall can help offset the oxidizing effect of many elements of the modern diet and environment. This can actually help slow down cellular destruction.
• The PiMag Waterfall is environmentally responsible. It reduces the number of discarded, disposable water bottles that become trash in landfills. This also decreases consumption of fossil fuels used in manufacturing those bottles. PiMag products are made with recyclable and biodegradable materials, including a polymer that does not leach chemicals into water as some plastics will.
PiMag MicroJet® Shower System
The PiMag MicroJet® Shower System uses a simple yet efficient technology to help neutralize chlorine—which in ordinary water is absorbed through the skin and is inhaled in water vapor, where it passes from the lungs into the bloodstream.
This shower filtration system has been tested according to NSF/ANSI 177 for reduction of free chlorine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The PiMag MicroJet Shower System effectively reduces chlorine exposure and makes your shower water comparable in quality to the water you drink. Advanced filtration components additionally reduce dirt, sediment and odors, for the cleanest and most refreshing shower you can experience.
• Chlorine-reduction systems in other shower filters merely trap most of the chlorine or add other chemicals to counteract it. The PiMag MicroJet uses a reduction/oxidation process to convert free-radical chlorine ions to neutral chlorides. This is augmented by patent-pending Air-Induction Technology, which injects air into the shower stream to increase the electronegative potential of the water, for more effective filtration.
• The nozzle features passages that release streams of microbubbles within the water flow. These miniaturized bubbles provide an effective cleansing action that penetrates surface buildup of soil deposits, assists in moisturizing the skin and imparts a feeling of freshness and softness.
• Nikken Magnetic Technology helps condition water without salt or other chemical additives. The magnetic field assists in reducing aggregation (clumping) to reduce mineral buildup.
• An adjustable nozzle control allows selection of five different spray settings, three singular and two combined. The MicroJet Hand Shower includes a full-length, stainless-steel flexible hose that permits use as a handheld shower or in its reinforced bracket. The Wall-Mount unit replaces a standard fixture.
Independent Nikken Consultant